Last updated: June 1, 2022
By using Stroud Media, LLC you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Stroud Media, LLC may update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. All changes will be published on Stroud Media, LLC.com before taking effect.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in the Stroud Media, LLC Service Agreement as part of the signup process.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- The Service is billed on a monthly basis. Customers are billed in advance of service being provided, beginning on their date of service activation.
- Your bill is sent via email on the day that it is due. The email contains a PDF attachment of the bill and a link to pay on-line. The PDF attachment contains our P.O. Box address if you wish to pay by check
- We provide a customer portal which allows you to review your billing and payment history, and update your personal information.
- Stroud Media, LLC may suspend or terminate service if payment is not received within 10 days of the end of your billing cycle.
- Stroud Media, LLC, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Stroud Media, LLC service, for any reason at any time and without notice.
- You may terminate your Service at any time by contacting Stroud Media, LLC.
Acceptable Use Policy
- Stroud Media, LLC Residential service plans are designed for personal use for 8 hours a day for general internet use including streaming, web surfing, e-mail access, and all other possible online activities. Residential customers are not allowed to host public servers of any kind, use static (public) IPv4 IP addresses, or consume more bandwidth than required to support typical residential Internet activities. Stroud Media, LLC may disconnect or limit the bandwidth for residential customers who use residential service for activities deemed atypical at Stroud Media, LLC’s discretion. Connection speeds for Residential service plans will fluctuate based on network demand.
- Stroud Media, LLC Business Internet Services are designed for commercial use 24 hours a day for general internet use including streaming, web surfing, e-mail access, and all other possible online activities.
- Mail servers designed specifically for the distribution of spam may not be connected to the Stroud Media, LLC network. Any computer on the Stroud Media, LLC network that is involved with spamming software and distributes spam, even without the Owner’s knowledge or consent, may be disconnected from the Stroud Media, LLC network at Stroud Media, LLC’s discretion.
- Computers designed specifically for the distribution of viruses or other malicious code may not be connected to the Stroud Media, LLC network. Any computer on the Stroud Media, LLC network that is infected with malicious code and distributes malicious software, even without the Owner’s knowledge or consent, may be disconnected from the Stroud Media, LLC network at Stroud Media, LLC’s discretion.
- You agree to allow personnel of Stroud Media, LLC and its partners reasonable access to your site for the purpose of proper maintenance of equipment and, if necessary, you shall obtain appropriate authorization from your landlord.
- Illegal downloading and distribution of copyrighted content is prohibited.
- Stroud Media, LLC Acceptable Use Policy can change without notice. All changes will be published on stroudmedia.com before taking effect.
Service level agreement
- Our network is monitored around the clock and we strive to provide 99.999% up-time for our customers. at times we are faced with elements that our outside of our control that may cause interruptions to our services
- We work hard to avoid any interruptions. Below are our policy’s for Stroud Media, LLC service response times
- Stroud Media, LLC Residential service plans: Service requests will be handled the next business day from the hours of 9am to 3 pm
- Stroud Media, LLC Business service plans: Service requests will be dispatched upon notification of an interruption of service and typically within 8 hour restore time
- Stroud Media, LLC Dedicated internet service plans: Service requests will be dispatched upon notification of an interruption of service and typically within 4 hour restore time
- Stroud Media, LLC Email /Web Services Service requests will be handled the next business day from the hours of 9am to 3 pm
You expressly understand and agree that Stroud Media, LLC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Stroud Media, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service. Where Stroud Media, LLC can be held liable, liability is limited to monthly fees.
I understand if I have an unpaid balance to Stroud Media, LLC and do not make satisfactory payment arrangements, my account may be placed with an external collection agency. I will be responsible for reimbursement of the fee of any collection agency, which may be based on a percentage at a maximum of 35% of the debt, and all costs and expenses, including reasonable collection and attorney’s fees incurred during collection efforts.
In order for Stroud Media, LLC or their designated external collection agency to service my account, and where not prohibited by applicable law, I agree that Stroud Media, LLC and the designated external collection agency are authorized to (i) contact me by telephone at the telephone number(s) I am providing, including wireless telephone numbers, which could result in charges to me, (ii) contact me by sending text messages (message and data rates may apply) or emails, using any email address I provide and (iii) methods of contact may include using pre-recorded/artificial voice message and/or use of an automatic dialing device, as applicable. Furthermore, I consent the designated external collection agency to share personal contact and account related information with third party vendors to communicate account related information via telephone, text, e-mail, and mail notification.